Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Some more progress

Yeehaa! Today I finished my "secret project". It's a project for Easter... That's all I want to share for now, but you'll get to see it soon:o)

I also finished some more rows on the "Smokey mountain stars" today.
Now 6 rows are sewn together, and just a few more to go:o) I like this scrap quilt more and more, and I am already thinking of what to to when this is finished.

Some time ago, I saw the most beautiful quilt over at Julie's blog. I just fell in love with it, and she gave me the name, and posted a picture of hers and the progress on it. Take a look, I bet you'll feel the same way i did!!!

It's called "Girls Day Out", and it's a BOM project. I got my first block from Kirkbride Quilting a couple of weeks ago, but have not had time to sit down with it yet, BUT I WILL SOON!!! I have never seen this before I spotted it on Julie's blog. So it will be fun to see if any of you others will join us too:o) Right Julie?

I tried to change my blog a bit today, but I cannot figure out how to get the color of the background wider... Any of you have figured out that? If you can give me a hint, I'll be more than happy!!!

Whish you all a great week:o)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I can't wait to see the fabrics you cloose. It is such a beautiful quilt pattern, really funtodo even if it does take forever.

Satu said...

I couldn't resist this temptation... I ordered the BOM...;)))today...

Laila N said...

Hei namnsøster

Eg er av dei som er jamnt innom hjå deg og blir inspirert. Eg har lært at vil du ho noko gjort, be den som allereie arbeider. Serder deg ei fotoutfordring, og gler meg til å følga deg vidare.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin