Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quilting...


Finally I got to quilt a little bit on my little quilt. I did some tiny meandering on the stars, and now I'll have to figure out how to quilt the blocks, around the stars. I'm not shure I want to do meandering here, and how much I want to quilt it. if I quilt a pattern that fills all the space between the stars, i am afraid the quilt will look a bit boring... and maybe flat. Don't you think? Anyway, i did cut for 18 more blocks of these. I want to do a larger quilt using this red and lights. I really like them a lot! It would look nice with a scrappy border surrounding the star blocks.
The next days will be filled with a lot of other things than sewing and quilting, because we are having arrangements at work that will keep me busy Wednesday and Thursday. But I'm off work on Friday, and that will be a looong sewing day for me:o) Look forward to that!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

They look terrific! Maybe if you'd like to switch from meandering...perhaps a little wavy echo going 'round and 'round the stars? ;-) I know you'll find something that fits you perfectly, Laila.

Cheers to upcoming fun days of sewing! ;-) Hugs....

Hanne said...

Har en utfordring til deg på bloggen min. Ta en titt innom og se om du vil ta den:)
Elsker blokkene dune. Du er utrolig flink :)
Hanne

Karen said...

Pretty stars.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin