Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to my two Hearties:o)

My two youngest boys are 12 years today! Wow! The time really flies!
I've been busy baking the chocolate cake they asked for today, and decorated with some baloons inside the house, and some outside of the house before they return from school.
So no sewing for me today:o)
But that's ok, I'm gonna be busy sewing the rest of the week end;o) I'll share that with you tomorrow and on Sunday, when I get back from Hanne's classes.
We are having our family over for dinner and cakes later today, and I hope the kids will have a great day!
Outside it's snowing soooo much, just had to catch a pic of it! Winter Wonderland...
I like the snow, and don't mind it's a lot of it coming, but I hope it will be some sunny days too, soon:o)

Wish you all a great week end, and happy sewing:o)

Laila

3 comments:

Elin said...

Have a really nice day today!

Darcie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day is underway! Safe traveling to your loved ones...and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your guys! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hope your boys,you and your family had a very nice day yesterday. Enjoy your classes with Hanne. I'm looking forward to see what you're making.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin