Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February OPAM report and AYOS

I finally finished my "Winter Blooms". The binding is added and hand pieced by hand. I'm so glad my friend Sølvi had the fabric I needed for the binding! I'm very pleased about how it looks :o) This is my second finish for February OPAM. The other one is the "Ruffles" quilt.

The last days haven't included much sewing because of some darn migraine, so I didn't get to finish my project for AYOS. I've got only two of the blocks finished still, but will try to finish the quilt during March. I guess life happens sometimes, that's the way it goes.
Looking forward to see how the finishes the other ladies that joined the AYOS made this month. I bet there will be a lot of gorgeous tops, and some finished quilts :o)

8 comments:

FloS said...

It is splendid !!! I love your quilt !!
Gail will be happy to see it very soon !
Florence

Cattinka said...

I wish you better luck for your AYOS in march.
And the quilt is b e a u t i f u l, I like the feathers you quilted on the border!
KATRIN W.

Dolores said...

The quilt is lovely and good for you for having 2 finishes.

May Kristin said...

Den ble kjempefin! Kanskje jeg får se den på ordentlig snart?
Synd du fikk migrene. Ønsker deg god bedring lykke til i neste runde! :-)

~Marica~ said...

Underbar kvilt :) Synda att du inte hann klart din "AYOS". Men som sagt livet kommer ibland emellan :)

Lycka till!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just stunning....congratulations

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Dear Laila!
I have added the pattern for the Quilted angel. Welcome to visit my blog.
I really love that quilt you have done again! Fantastic! :)
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Hugs, Ulla
(Ulla's Quilt World)

Tatkis said...

Adorable quilt - fabrics and colours are perfect! Congratulations with the finish!

Hugs,
Tatyana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin