Thursday, February 9, 2012

Charity quilt

It's been a while since I quilted any charity quilts, but since I'm going to pay my friend Sølvi a visit tomorrow to deliver the one I quilted early in January, I thought I should finish the quilting on one more:-)
This is a string quilt made by a lady in my local quilt guild. I used a pantograph pattern, and I like the result. It's a busy quilt, so the quilting is a bit hard to see on the photos.






The charity quilts that are donated to our local Hospital, can be seen  at the blog Tepper til St.Olav. LOTS of gorgeous quilts, so pop over to have a look :-)


I'm looking forward to the weekend, and hope I will be able to make some more progress on my sewing projects. I also hope to take my camera and take a trip outside for a long walk. Been spending too much time indoors, and I can feel I could really need a walk... Maybe it will charge some batteries too :-)


Wish you all a great weekend!



Happy sewing 
Laila

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

It looks very nice....and it can be hard to see the quilting design on these so I usually go for something that will create great texture. Pantographs are a good choice.

Cattinka said...

Goor morning Laila,
I looked at the charity quilts and they are all beautiful, and the women that donate them are very generous. So are you with the quilting you do! It is hard to quilt such a busy quilt but I think you did a good job once more.
KATRIN W.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin