Friday, August 28, 2009

WANTED!!!

I'm still without my pc, but sweetie DS1 lets me borrow his for some blogging :o) It's the second time my laptop gets a black out, and I got it in December! Must be my bad luck...

I have been lurking around the blogs I usually follow, using my phone, but I'm not able to leave a comment, sorry!


It's been a busy week, and I am so glad it's finally weekend! Hope to do some sewing this weekend, haven't been doing much of that at all since last weekend.
Last weekend I started cutting my lovely purple fabrics, have been saving them for a project I am making for my own. I want a quilt on my sofa! I don't keep so much of the things I make,
and I decided it's about time, don't you think?
But I have a problem, I don't have enough of the fabrics I want to use, so I need some help!
Do any of you keep any of these fabrics in your stash, and would like to let me buy it or trade in other fabrics?
I would like to continue with these, but if I don't get any more of them, I have to reorganize the whole quilt. It's just a easy quilt with these and a few others. But I love them so much!
The darkest one is a Lecien fabric, and the other three are from Quiltgate. None of the shops here in Norway offers these anymore, sold out :-(
I would really, really love to get some more of it, and would be so happy if anyone can help me.

Wish you all a great weekend, and thanks so much for all the nice comments on my blogposts :o)
Laila




2 comments:

Tone-Quilten said...

Hei. Jeg har ingen av disse stoffene, men et tips hvis du har navnet på de kan du søke på http://www.quiltshops.com/. Der er det lett og finne stoffer man mangler. Lykke til og ha en fin quilte helg. Tone

Sølvis blog said...

Mulig jeg har det nederste lilla - har du sjekka på quiltegården?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin