Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another purse finished :o)

Today I finally got to do some sewing, and I finished another purse from the pattern called "Gla'veska" by AnnAKa. So that means another finish for the OPAM :o)I really hope the recipient is going to be happy about it. She liked the fabrics I got for it, so I think she will :o)

Have been struggling with my migraine again for some days, and I was so happy when it finally went away this afternoon. Yay! Finally some sewing again :o)
Tomorrow I hope to do some more work in my sewing room, and got a few other projects waiting for me to get finished ;o) I will get a couple of UFO's out of their boxes, I think...
I'm also working on a purple/white quilt (yes, a new one...), and I hope to show you some pics of the progress when I get some further progress.

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

The purse is adorable! I'm sure who you're giving it to will absolutely love it!

Anonymous said...

That purse is really to die for. Great colors

Darcie said...

I hope those migraines stay away! I'm sorry to hear that you were stricken with them again.

Love the purse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin