Friday, August 7, 2009

Two finishes for the OPAM :o)

I have been working on the scrap quilt I started last month, and today I finished it :o) Whohoo!
It's the second quilt I finish completely, so I'm pretty satisfied whit that:o) I've made several tops waiting for wadding and binding, and now I really want to finish some more of them.
The quilt measures 48" x 60" (122cm x 152cm). A perfect quilt for a little girl?


I also finished a project I started a long time ago, so I guess it's right to call it an UFO? The only thing that was left to finish on this table runner was the binding... and that was already cut and pieced to fit around the edges of it... I guess I just forgot about it, till a friend of my mom came to visit me, and wondered if I had a table runner in purple for her :o)
So now I just have to deliver it at her place this weekend:o)


Hmmm... wonder what next to do... ;o)
Wish you all a wonderful and creative weekend,



3 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

Så deiligt å bli ferdig med prosjektene! Nydelig jente quilt og flott løper - var dette de stoffene du likte så godt ??? Flott er den i hverfall :o)

Mona said...

Nydelige ting du har ferdigstilt.

Anonymous said...

Very nice quilt, that little girl who will get is a very lucky girl. Great tablerunner

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin