Saturday, January 31, 2009
My finish #2 for January
Didn't think this would ever be finished. I made abig mistake, and cut the stitchery too much :o(
But even if I couldn't follow the pattern at every step, I just made some of it a little different.
I think it turned out ok.
Inside I can put some embrodery thread and pins/needles.
And maybe a scissor to go:o)
This is a free pattern from Cinderberry Stitches. I like the patterns Natalie makes, and have a few others I would love to work on soon.
So... now I'll have to figure out what to have for the Febuary finish...
I'll have to sleep on that:o)
Whish you all a great Sunday, and happy seewing :o)