Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spool quilt progress

I had my Wednesday off work today, and I have spent a few hours in my sewing room. I almost finished all the blocks for my scrappy spool quilt, and I look forward to start the layout and piece the blocks together. I have used the pattern in a book called "Simple strategies for Scrap Quilts", and I plan to make more scrap quilts from this book. I have bought a lot of books with patterns for scrap quilts, but this book is one of my favorites.



I plan to do some progress on the needle turn tonight, and hope to finish the last block for my "Winter Blooms" quilt soon. I have some scraps already cut to use in this quilt, but will have to add some more to get to finish it. 


I have also started to knit on the second arm for a sweater for one of my DIL's and I hope to finish the sweater in a couple of weeks. This is a traditional pattern called "Islender/Islandsgenser" and is a free pattern from Vikinggarn




1 comment:

Solveig Bloch said...

Koselige prosjekter du holder på med. Dette blir lekkert ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin