Monday, December 31, 2012

My finished projects for 2012

I managed to finish 26 projects in 2012. Some of them small, some larger ones. I'm satisfied with all these finishes even if I wish I could finish all the projects I've started. 


My goal for 2013 is to finish more of the projects from my UFO/WISP bins. Most of my finishes for 2012 is new projects started and finished the same year, so I've at least getting better to finish what I started :-)

I plan to finish one UFO/WISP between every new project in 2013, and I really hope I'll be able to finish some of the beautiful things I've started. I don't think I know how many unfinished projects I've got... sort of lost counting... But I don't think I'm alone feeling that way :-)
Since I managed to make only two Christmas presents this year (the two advent table runners) I will try to make some presents during the year. Yep... I've already have a couple of goals to reach in 2013.

Looking back, 2012 has been a busy year with too much non-quilty-related stuff, and my health issues have been messing up a "little" too. I hope that 2013 will be a good one, with a lot more fun happening. 

I wish you all 

A Happy New Year!!!

Hugs,
Laila

9 comments:

Ann-Mari said...

Her var det mye flott som er gjort ferdig. Nyt og kos deg med det. De som ikke er ferdig tar du når den tid kommer. Godt nyttår til deg og dine, håper helsa blir bedre i 2013.
Klem Ann-Mari

Satu said...

Happy New Year to you too, Laila! I also hope that I'll finish some UFOs along the other 'newer' project in 2013. And I also hope that the healthy problems are beyond our life...

Cattinka said...

I wish you good luck in keeping up with your new years resolutions. Happy New Year
KATRIN W.

Kathy Schwartz said...

Hope you have a happy and healthy New Year Laila!

LeKaQuilt said...

Ønsker deg ett riktig godt nytt år! Du har sydd så mye fint og alltid til stor inspirasjon. Jeg gleder meg til å følge deg i 2013, både alle de flotte prosjektene dine, men også masse flott longarm quilting på Mr. Monster. Tusen takk for all hjelp jeg har fått med å komme i gang med Lenni - jeg hadde ikke kommet i gang uten deg ! Klem Lena

Angeles Caso said...

the one I absolutely adore is your "Winter Blooms" so simple and those beautiful colors...
Happy and healthy 2013.

Un beso fuerte desde España.
Geli.

May Kristin said...

Mange flotte ting her, Laila!
Godt nytt år til deg og dine!

Kim Brackett said...

Your projects are all beautiful! I just love your style.

Hope you have a fantastic 2013!

Tatkis said...

So many beautiful finishes - great year results!
Happy New Year, full of stitching and sewing!

Hugs,
Tatyana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin