Friday, September 1, 2017

I'm still here :-)


Can't believe I haven't written a post on my blog since January! Time flies! I've been following my creative friends on Instagram and facebook, but I miss having the time to follow everyone in Blogland. Guess now the Autumn is here, and some of us will spend more time indoors than during the Summer, it will be easier to take the time to sit down in front of the computer/tablet and join the Blogland more often.

I have not been sewing as much as I did, but I have tried to not starting too many projects... Easier said than done... I couldn't resist buying the new book by Lori Holt, the Spelling Bee book. I just loved the blocks in this book, and perfect to customize your own quilts using the different ones. 

The quilt I fell in love with from her new book, is the Camera quilt. Since I've been very passionate about photography for a while, this is the perfect quilt for me :-) I've made a couple of blocks for it so far, but no photos this time. Will share photos later :-) This is Lori Holt's quilt (did borrow the photo from her blog) and I love it! 
I've got the fabrics from her new line Bee Basics, and I just adore them <3 font="" nbsp="">
Go check out her blog to see what she is up to, lots of yummy and fun stuff :-)


I started on the Picture Day quilt from the Spelling Bee book, since it's been so long since I made large blocks. These are 12" blocks, so the quilt grows pretty fast, and the blocks are so cute! I've made about 9 blocks so far, and these are some of them:


I've been working on my photography skills the past months too, and still learning a lot! Been learning more about landscape photography, and the more I learn the more I realize I need to learn... But I'm trying to have fun, and the most important thing for me is to be a better photographer to learn how to capture moments and saving memories. 
I have seen a lot of my quilting friends doing more photography too, and that's so cool! 
These are a couple of my recent photos. One macro and one landscape. Better quality on these two than the shots of my quilty stuff in crappy lighting though ;-)



It's Friday morning over here, and I hope my weekend will include both sewing and photography. The weather is pretty nasty with lots of rain today, but the weather report says it's going to be nice sunny weather the rest og the weekend.

Wish you all a great and creative weekend!
Hugs
Laila

9 comments:

الصفوة جروب said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DreamNT said...

It is a very good article and it is very good. It is a great article and very interesting.









บาคาร่า

Clipping Solutions said...


Your blogs are always helpful and share new ideas with us.
clipping path service

Sage 50 and QuickBooks Support said...

If you are new user to sage 50 accounting software and looking for the sage 50 technical support.If yes than you have come to right place as we provide efficient technical support service to customers who show complete faith in us. With our efficient and highly qualified team ,we never disappoint our customers.You can reach us at 1800-910-4754 at any hour of the day. You can also visit our website at https://www.geekaccounting247.com/ for the complete knowledge of the sage products and services.

The Services we offered are following-
Sage 50 Technical Support Number
Sage 100 Technical Support Number
Sage 50 live chat
Sage 50 Technical Support phone Number
Sage 50 customer service number
Sage 50 payroll support number

Sage 50 and QuickBooks Support said...

If you are new user or exiting user of QuickBooks accounting software and looking for the QuickBooks technical support to fix the QuickBooks Errors or issues.If yes than you have come to right place as we provide efficient technical support service to customers who show complete faith in us. With our efficient and highly qualified team ,we never disappoint our customers.

The Service we offered are following:
QuickBooks Error 12152
QuickBooks Error C224
QuickBooks Error 1712
Sage 50 Error code 30
QuickBooks Data File Updating Error

Sage 50 and QuickBooks Support said...


If you are new user or exiting user of QuickBooks accounting software and looking for the QuickBooks technical support to fix the QuickBooks Errors or issues.If yes than you have come to right place as we provide efficient technical support service to customers who show complete faith in us. With our efficient and highly qualified team ,we never disappoint our customers.

The Service we offered are following:
QuickBooks Installation Errors
QuickBooks Update error 1603
Sage 50 Error 1721
Sage 50 Error 1324
Sage 50 Error 1603


Sage 50 and QuickBooks Support said...


If you are new user or exiting user of QuickBooks accounting software and looking for the QuickBooks technical support to fix the QuickBooks Errors or issues.If yes than you have come to right place as we provide efficient technical support service to customers who show complete faith in us. With our efficient and highly qualified team ,we never disappoint our customers.

The Service we offered are following:
QuickBooks Installation Errors
QuickBooks Update error 1603
Sage 50 Error 1721
Sage 50 Error 1324
Sage 50 Error 1603


QuickBooks Support said...

Nice Blog !
Our team at QuickBooks Customer Service offers you quick troubleshooting methods for QuickBooks troubles in the current situation of the health pandemic.

QuickBooks xpert said...

Nice Blog !
Our team at QuickBooks Support Phone Number finds and fixes all your issues without hassles in times of fear, sorrow, and grief.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin