Sunday, April 12, 2009

Almost there!

I got to cut the borders for the double 4 patch quilt earlier today, and it's only the last two borders that needs to be attached to the quilt, and then...the top is ready for quilting.
I did lay it on the floor to get a look at it with the borders, to see if they are ok. I'm lucky, 'cause I had one piece of dark brown for the other border, and when I was done cutting, I had only 1" of it left!

I don't know if I will have time to finish the top and start quilting it tomorrow, since we're expecting friends to come over, and we will spend the day outside with some barbeque if the weather is nice.
I so great to see the Spring is finally here, and almost all the snow has melted now. What a nice season we have coming :O)


10 comments:

Blåbærtua said...

Gosh, så flott. Snakk om å ha akkurat nok stoff!
Tusen takk for tips om vatt og Quilting.

Julie said...

Beautiful, such a gorgeous mans quilt.

Darcie said...

It looks terrific, Laila! The lighter blues and tans just sparkle against the darker hues.

Mmm. Barbeque?! Sounds wonderful!

Julia said...

It's beautiful Laila...
Perfect man's quilt.
I love having barbeque's, Dh loves to cook them and that's the only time he does cook!
Julia ♥

jofridsquilt said...

dette vart skikkelig lekkert. Helsing Jofrid

Hanne said...

Dette teppet er vakkert. Fargekombinasjonen er super.
Hanne

Annika said...

So lovely!

Anonymous said...

The quilt is just looking beautifull

Anne said...

Denne blir vakker! Du har fått til et nydelig fargespill og en veldig levende flate. Håper du viser bilder av ferdig resultat?

Merete said...

Teppet ble kjempelekkert i disse fargene:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin