Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spool quilt progress

I had my Wednesday off work today, and I have spent a few hours in my sewing room. I almost finished all the blocks for my scrappy spool quilt, and I look forward to start the layout and piece the blocks together. I have used the pattern in a book called "Simple strategies for Scrap Quilts", and I plan to make more scrap quilts from this book. I have bought a lot of books with patterns for scrap quilts, but this book is one of my favorites.



I plan to do some progress on the needle turn tonight, and hope to finish the last block for my "Winter Blooms" quilt soon. I have some scraps already cut to use in this quilt, but will have to add some more to get to finish it. 


I have also started to knit on the second arm for a sweater for one of my DIL's and I hope to finish the sweater in a couple of weeks. This is a traditional pattern called "Islender/Islandsgenser" and is a free pattern from Vikinggarn




2 comments:

Solveig said...

Koselige prosjekter du holder på med. Dette blir lekkert ;o)

Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin