Monday, March 10, 2008

It has been so busy this month, so I have not had time to sew much... But that is ok, this time:-) We move into our new home on Friday this week. We are so excited!! We have waiting so long for this, and now it's time. I look forward to have a bigger room for my sewing machine and me, so I know it will be a hole lot of sewing when the Easter Holidays are over:-)

I made this piece a time ago, but I really love this Angel:-)


This is one of the quilts I hope to finish this year. I planned to have this one my self. I love the fabrics I did use, and I had such a job collecting the fabrics. But it was worth it! It is the True friends collection by Benartex/Nancy Halvorsen. If anyone have the blue one, with flowers on, and want to trade with me, I would be really happy! Just let me know:-)


2 comments:

Anne-Grethe said...

Kjempesøt englequilt. Ønsker deg lykke til med nytt hus og flytteprosessen.

Unknown said...

Hei på den engelen likte jeg veldig godt og for ikke og snakke om det teppe.. duse fine farver..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin