Monday, February 25, 2008

More stars.....


I finished another block yesterday, now it's only 14 left:-) This is a really fun block to do! And I am so happy to say that I did not go shopping for these fabrics, they are all in my stash! And some of them did just lay there, ready to use, precut a long time ago! FUN!


Another "star-project" I have going on, is the Orion Star quilt. It is a while since I started on it, but I will get on with it soon again... I just have not decided witch of the colors, lights/darks or medium/darks I want to do.



I guess I'll have to try both, I cannot make up my mind... All I know, is that I love the japanese fabrics.

5 comments:

Sølvis blog said...

Flotte stjerner - og du gjør nydelig arbeid

Hanne said...

Absolutely lovely stars. I am looking forward to see your progress :-)

Simonetta said...

Very beautiful star and great projet!Ciao ciao

Anonymous said...

These are lovely stars.
Thanks for your advise about my triangles, I'm going to try them tonight.

Lappesola said...

Hunters Star ble nydelig i de duse fargene. For en jobb!

Hilsen Lappesola

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin