Thursday, January 21, 2016

Another finish :o)

Just before bedtime last night I managed to finish one more Strippy Charm pouch. A little bit smaller than the other one, and perfect for keeping my pens and pencils!
These fabrics are just so beautiful, and I look forward to play more with them.

Have been working on my blocks for the Bloom quilt this evening, and will try to finish one row before I hit the bed tonight. Only two blocks left before I can piece the blocks together. 

Today it wasn't snowing, and I just had to try capturing some photos outdoors. The light was spectacular, and I wish I had better skills in photography than I have but still learning ;o)

When you live in an older house, icicles from the roof is pretty normal. These are hanging outside my living room window:

The sun is still low for me to see it, but the landscape is so lovely against the light from it behind the hill. 

Happy sewing,
Laila

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely pouches......I like seeing for snow and ice.....something I never see........

Krystal Kats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystal Kats said...

I love your pouches and ice cycles. I follow you on Instagram. Love your stitching. I love doing Lori Hikts Bloom quilt. Your flowers are looking awesome. Visit me at my blog. :)

Dollandesign said...

Wonderful small bags you have made!

Dollandesign

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin