Thursday, January 21, 2016

Another finish :o)

Just before bedtime last night I managed to finish one more Strippy Charm pouch. A little bit smaller than the other one, and perfect for keeping my pens and pencils!
These fabrics are just so beautiful, and I look forward to play more with them.

Have been working on my blocks for the Bloom quilt this evening, and will try to finish one row before I hit the bed tonight. Only two blocks left before I can piece the blocks together. 

Today it wasn't snowing, and I just had to try capturing some photos outdoors. The light was spectacular, and I wish I had better skills in photography than I have but still learning ;o)

When you live in an older house, icicles from the roof is pretty normal. These are hanging outside my living room window:

The sun is still low for me to see it, but the landscape is so lovely against the light from it behind the hill. 

Happy sewing,
Laila

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely pouches......I like seeing for snow and ice.....something I never see........

Kat White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat White said...

I love your pouches and ice cycles. I follow you on Instagram. Love your stitching. I love doing Lori Hikts Bloom quilt. Your flowers are looking awesome. Visit me at my blog. :)

Dollandesign said...

Wonderful small bags you have made!

Dollandesign

YO XYFIFA said...

If you start playing the game, the gap in many crashes, you'll realize that developers can put most of the money spent where the: Of course not in the game itself, but in the introduction above CG animation.
______________
It's a interesting game: OSRS Gold
You can join in this hotsite: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin