Sunday, December 18, 2011

A little sneak peek

I've finished quilting a quilt today, a Christmas present for someone close ;o) Since I'm not able to show you the whole quilt yet, I thought I should give you a little sneak peek anyway :o)




The quilt is quilted with these cute daisies and loops all over. (And yes, you can see where I had to rip out a seam that was misplaced ;o)
Now I'll be working on the binding, so I guess I'll be enjoying some hand sewing this evening.


Trying not to think about everything that should have been done for Christmas. I have never been so unprepared for the Holidays before, but there's nothing I can do about it other than doing the best I can. 
I haven't got to send any Christmas cards, but I will send greetings on facebook to the ones I keep in contact with, so I figured that will have to do.


Hope you all are having a nice Sunday, and wish you all a great new week!


Happy sewing,
Laila

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hei på deg innom for og ønske deg god jul...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin