Yay! The "Butterfly dilly bag" is finished!
I used a purple fabric I got from the same friend that sent me the beautiful thread. A perfect match :o)
Since the pattern includes two different stitcheries, I placed one on each side of the bag.
I did one thing wrong tough... I didn't think twice before sewing and cutting to make the bottom corners, so the stitcheries ended up a bit further down on the sides than planned... But not too far down, phew...
This is a bit typical me when I'm not paying attention, but I've learned my lesson today!
So... this means I've got one more finish for OPAM this month, so now I've got two finished projects for May. I'm happy about that :o)