Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter project

Having a day off work today, so I got to spend a few hours in my sewing room. The plan was to continue on the quilt I've been working on the last days, but figured I should make a little Easter project instead. The pattern is from a book I bought in 2004 (I usually mark my books with my name and year they are purchased).
I've been wanting to make this project for so long, and it was so fun to make! 


A cute little Easter decoration :o) Can't figure out why I waited so long to make this!
I hope to make a couple of the other projects from the same book during the Easter holidays. It brings out the Spring feeling, working on projects like this :o)


It's nice to have the sewing mojo back again, and hope it will stay for a while again. 
Will show some photos of the quilt I'm working on in the next blog post ;o)


Happy sewing,
Laila





 
 

6 comments:

toja said...

En riktig søt påskehare!

May Britt said...

This heart is sooo cute. When seeing it I remembered I made one like this several years ago....wonder where it is. Have to go and look for it.

Mitt lille rosa syrom said...

Den var kjempesøt :) - god påske!

2ne said...

En søt liten påskehare :-)

Mary Ann said...

So cute, Laila! I should get busy with some "Paaske hygge"!! I have made a few knitted eggs to hang on my spring branch, though! Enjoy your weekend!

Kim Brackett said...

That's so cute! I love the little face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin