Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scrappy pouches

My back is not my friend these days, so I haven't been able to do any longarm quilting.
I have spent some time doing some "ordinary" sewing, and I have enjoyed making some scrappy pouches. 
The larger one, I made last night. That one was already pieced, so I just needed to attach the wadding and make the lining and piece it together. One more UFO is out of the UFO bin :o)

The three other pouches I made today. I also made a fourth one using the same scraps, but I sent it home with my SIL before I took a photo of it, and she loved it :o) 


The pattern is the one I found on the Moda Bake Shop blog. It's called Strippy Charm Pouch. I made some pouches back in August 2012, and I just love this pattern since it is perfect for using up those strips that is left from other projects. 

Hope you all will have a great and creative new week, with lots of needles and thread :-)
Happy quilting :o)
Laila

2 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

Såå fine de er - tøft med striper og fin måte å bruke opp rester på - eller favoritt stoffer :) Gratulerer med utnevnelsen hos Karen, flinkeste du !

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great...have bookmarked it to make some for myself.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin