Thursday, December 30, 2010

The last OPAM report this year

I have finished only one project in December. I can only show you a little bit of it, since it haven't been delivered to it's new owner yet ;o)

I have finished only 14 projects this year, I made 28 projects last year, so I hope next year will be a year with a lot of finishes.
I really hope Peg and Kris will continue OPAM next year, too. It's been fun to have joined it for the last two years, and sort of a "kick in tha butt" for me ;o)

A big thank you to Peg and Kris for doing all the hard work, I know they've been spending a lot of their time making this possible for us ladies.

I have been busy working on a quilt I have to finish before middle of January. I'm not allowed to show you a sneak peak yet ;o)

I've already made some plans for projects in 2011. New year, a fresh start.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!



Hugs
Laila


4 comments:

Satu said...

Happy New Year to you, Laila! I also hope that I could finish MUCH more projects in next year. My OPAM list is REALLY SHORT - shame on me:(

Cattinka said...

Happy new your to you too!
Always remember, it doesn´t matter how many finishes you have in one month, what is important is the fact that you are having fun working on your projects!
KATRIN W.

Tone said...

Jeg ønsker deg og dine et riktig godt nytt år! :)

Anne Ida said...

Et riktig godt og kreativt nytt år til deg og dine! Klem ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin