Monday, September 7, 2009

A new project for Christmas :o)

I've got one wallhanging for Christmas, it only needs the binding... so I figured...I need one more:o) Just couldn't help it, when I saw the last block on Gail Pan's BOM today. I downloaded the patterns, and started prepping all the blocks today after work. Cut all the nine blocks and traced the pattern for the stitchery. It didn't take long! I'm almost done with one now, before I head to bed :o)
It's just so cute!!! Don't you agree? I hope the rest of the pattern will be released soon :o)
Check it out : Gail Pan designs
Would be so fun to take to the show and tell when Gail and Leanne are visiting Trondheim. I'm so looking forward to the class their teaching at Quiltegården soon :o) I'm soooo happy I'm participating one of their classes :o)
I know there are a lot of you quilting gals out there, who is making this BOM, and I look forward to see how they all turn out. It's fun to see how different we do things, even with the same pattern to go :o)
I'm heading to bed, and I hope to work more on the blocks tomorrow. Wish you all a Happy night :o)
Laila

5 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

De er kjempe søte !

Mona said...

Vi er mange som lager disse. Skal bli spennende å se hvor forskjellige de blir. Ha en fin uke.
Det må jo være helt topp å kunne være med på et slikt kurs. Håper vi får fyldig referat.

Mona

Laila said...

Desse blokkene er kjempesøte. Og så snarsydde! Skal bli artig å sjå etterkvart som dei ferdige quiltane dukkar opp.

Simone de Klerk said...

Hi Laila ~ I just discovered your blog and really enjoyed going through it! You make lovely projects! Love your OPAM quilts. Great colors and fabrics. It was great visiting you (O:
Have a lovely week. Groetjes, Simone

Anonymous said...

The bom is great, I'm making it also. I'm a little bite jealous of you that you will meet Gail and Leanne. Will you please share alot of pitcures with us and tell all about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin