Sunday, January 20, 2008




The days go by so fast, and it is a long time since I where in Blogland...
I haven't been sewing so much, I have been knitting a lot instead. Just had to try something else for a bit. I have been knitting "Selbusokker". It is an old tradition of knitting, and I have wanted to try it for ages. If some of you know of patterns of magazines with similar patterns, please let me know:-) Now I have tried it, and I love doing it!!

This is one of the pairs of socks I did make:
Some of the projects I finished before Christmas, was a couple of toilet paper holders, and some table runners.
I am a big fan of the Norwegian designer AnnAKa, and I love sewing things with her patterns.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hei herlig og se hva du har fått gjort.. Dukene er jo kjempefin, Har mønstret selv, med det er det...
koz rutha

Cathi said...

Your table runner is fabulous! And the socks are awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin