Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not so much sewing...

Haven't been much sewing or blogging for me lately,been a bit behind on everything, but I'll get there:o)
I have the weird habbit of wanting to do more than I'm able to, and then things just grows over my head, and I just have to ease down, and do one thing at a time. I guess You guys know what I mean :o)
A typical woman/mother thing I guess?


I've got to lovely awards the latest days.
The first I've got from Lekaquilt, Mona and Lise. Thank you so much to all three of you. That really warms my heart :o)


The second one I got from Lekaquilt. Thanks so much!

I'm supposed to send these awards to other bloggers, but to tell you the truth, I find so many of the blogs I follow so full of inspiration, great sayings and stories. You should all get these awards.
Please feel free to post the awards on your blogs, you all are special and have earned one :o)

No pictures from any projects today. But I'll do when I have found some time to do some sewing again soon:o) Just have to get my shoulders back in place, they are somewhere over my ears right now :o)
Whish you all a great week, and hope your days will be filled with creativity and the joy of life:o)

Laila

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin