Sunday, July 3, 2016

Quilty Sunday

Today was a perfect day for some sewing. It's been a rainy day over here, and that means perfect sewing weather :-)

I have been cutting pieces from the new fabrics I got some days ago. It's the new Christmas line designed by Lori Holt. I have planned to make a Christmas quilt called "Have yourself a quilty little Christmas" since I did see the quilt at Lori Holt's Instagram back in November. I totally fell in love with this quilt, and so happy I got my fatquarter bundle of Cozy Christmas, just in time for the Summer Holidays!  

 Early today I had these blocks already pieced:

Then I made a cute Haystack block and the Candle block, and pieced them together with the Spools block. Just love how it looks so far!

This will be such a happy Christmas quilt when it's finished, and I cross my fingers I will be able to do some quilting on my longarm machine by the time it's finished. 

If you would like to see more blocks and the whole quilt you can go to Instagram and use the hashtag #haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas 

I've been making some blocks for the Great Granny Quilt during the last two weeks also, but will share photos of them in my next post:-)

Wish you all a great and creative new week,
Laila

4 comments:

annemariesquilt said...

Dette ser ut til å bli veldig flott Kos deg :-)

Michele said...

That is going to look great when you are finished with it.

donna said...

Your blocks look great. This is such a fun quilt to make.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs
donna

Anonymous said...

wow this is so wonderful
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Thalasemia Minor
Gejala Penyakit Thalasemia Minor

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin