Thursday, October 1, 2015

My new Autumn table runner

Yesterday evening I finished the table runner I've been working on for a few days.  
I made it using the Scrappy maple leaf block pattern from Lori Holt's book Farm
Girl Vintage, and added a simple sashing between and around the blocks.

The photo might be a little blurry, since I captured it with my Samsung tab (and not the best camera on that thing...) but you get the idea ;o)
I love how it turned out, these fabrics are just gorgeous! I will play with some other blocks and thinking about a table runner for winter.... I plan to make one with mittens, that will be a perfect table runner for winter :o)


 I've also finished the two first blocks for the Farmers wife 1930s quilt.

First block is #12 Becky

Second block is #16 Bonnie

I really hope to be able to finish up this sampler quilt during the Sew Along, and I think these fabric will look great in a sampler quilt like this :o)

Happy sewing,
Laila

6 comments:

Anita said...

Nydelig høstlig løper, Laila! Lønnebladene er takknemlige blokker å sy, og når de er så fargerike som dine er de en fryd for øyet!

Susanne richter-antonijevic said...

mycke vackert löpare,susi

Inger said...

Kjempefin løper. Har boka, men ikke sydd noe derfra. Tror jeg må se litt til i den. :-)

Margreth said...

Jag gillar ditt färgval på löparen. Den glöder i höstens alla färger!

Margreth said...

Jag gillar ditt färgval på löparen. Den glöder i höstens alla färger!

Maria - Pink Pony Design said...

So very cute! Lovely job! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin