Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blockmania and some other stuff

I have been working on the blocks for my Farmers Wife 1930s quilt since the QAL started in September. So far I have finished 9 of them, but there are still some more to make before I have finished all blocks revealed so far.

I have also been making a few more blocks for my Farm Girl Vintage quilt. I have finished 12 blocks, and a couple is in the making. Love how the blocks turned out so far :o)

 When I ordered my Modern minis fabric bundle there was a couple of panels with super cute prints and sayings on them. This weekend me and my SIL had a sew-together at my place, and while she worked on her project I started making a couple of projects using some of the squares from the Modern Minis panels. I finished one large bag I can use for my knitting projects/sewing projects when I'm "on the road". 

I also made a toiletry bag using the panel squares, and this might end up in the pile of Christmas presents ;o)

It's getting colder, and yesterday I finished attaching the loose threads on the Marius sweater I have made for one of the twins. He chose the colors for the sweater, and I hope it will make him stay warm during the season coming. 

I am almost finished with the sweater for the other twin also, but still a little "brainwork" is needed before it's done. Hope to finish it any day now. Just need a day or two "alone" with a clear head :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin