Sunday, June 21, 2015

Finished my "Comfort quilt" #5

I finished one of my UFO's the other day, and I admit I really love how it turned out. This is the 5th "Comfort quilt" I've made, and I don't get tired of the pattern. Each quilt looks so different, and this time I made it in my very favorite scraps and it's FOR ME :o)

I finished quilting it on my longarm last weekend, but worked on the binding for several days. Had to take it slow because my neck hasn't been too kind lately.... But I managed to finish it :o)
I used wool batting, and King tut variengated thread from Superior threads. The panto is from Urban Elementz and is called "Flower child".
The photos isn't too good, but at least it's already approved by my quilt inspector Nano :-)

I'm happy to have one less UFO on my shoulders, and hope to finish a few more during the Summer Holidays. 
We've had some nice sunny days this weekend, and I have spent a lot of time outdoors with my knitting and just licking some sun. It feels so good to have some warmer and sunny weather again! It's midsummer, and till now we've only had rain, rain, wind and rain.... The weather report promises some more rain in the next days, so there will be nice sewing weather pretty soon again.... Oh well! Guess we can't do anything about the weather, so I will fill the days with some crafty stuff!

Wish you all a great and creative new week!
Hugs,
Laila

2 comments:

Anita said...

Nydelig quilt med lekre fargekombinasjoner, Laila! Den fortjener du virkelig!

Kathy Schwartz said...

So glad your keeping this one for yourself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin