Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another house quilt on the longarm frame

A nasty cold has kept me company the last week, and not much quilty stuff going on. I have several projects I want to finish and work with, and can't wait to get rid of these bugs. 

Got to load up Astrid's house quilt #2 yesterday, and I have finished quilting some of the blocks. I took the photo with my phone, so it might not be the best one. Had to try writing a blog post using my phone and figured if it works good, I might be writing blog posts a bit more often ;-) 
I really love doing this custom quilting, even if it is time consuming working with rulers. 
I'm using a wool batting that will make the quilting pop up. Using the So Fine thread. 
I haven't quilted the borders yet, but will do so before I move down to row #2.

Wish you all a great new week! 
Happy quilting, 
Laila 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin