Sunday, October 2, 2011

One more charity quilt

Wow! I'm posting two days in a row! Not weeks between, like I've been doing for a long time :o)


I got to quilt one more of the charity quilts today. It's similar to the one I finished yesterday, and I quilted loops on this one too. Not so advanced, but since I'm a newbie with this longarm quilting thing, I'm happy to get them looking ok :o)




Hope to get to practice more, and learn some new patterns I can use, and manage. It's fun, but also difficult to  get it like I want it. Practice makes perfect, right? Hope "Miss Monster" and me will be good friends :o)
Just hope my neck and shoulders like this quilting method better than the freemotion quilting on my Bernina.


Are you living in Norway, and interested to learn more about the Innova longarm quilting machine and frames, you can ask Merete Ellingsen about it.  She is the dealer of Innova here in Norway. She has been so helpful to me, and I'm so glad I can call her when I have questions about "Miss Monster".



Happy sewing 
Laila






2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your quilting looks so good Laila...

Astrid sin said...

Wow! Gratulerer med maskin! Kjempeartig. Regner med du tar imot bestilling etter hvert ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin