Monday, May 23, 2011

An old UFO came out of the bin today

I've been working on a quilt today, one I started in April 2009. I ripped up the seams I made back then, and rearranged the blocks. I made a quilt in blue and brown using the same pattern. You can see it here if you want to. This time I followed the pattern to make the blocks. I found the pattern over at Mary's blog. It's a double 4patch, a pattern that is easy, fun and quick.


This quilt is for my DS3, and I hope to finish the quilts for all of my three boys this year. One of them are almost finished, the blue and brown double 4patch. Just need a little more quilting on the border... Can't figure out why I haven't finished them yet.... Well, I'm at least on my way to :o)

Now I'm off to bed, so Happy night :o)

Wish you all a great and creative week,
Laila

6 comments:

Bolg-frua said...

den blir lekker! Gleder meg til å se den "live" :-)))

May Britt said...

Tror det er flere som har begynt å få ufo-angst :) Godt å få gamle ting fram i lyset igjen.

bodilshobby.blogg.no said...

Gamle UFO'er blir som ny! Lykke til!

Wendy said...

Isn't great to finally get working on a UFO? Sometimes we just need a break from a quilt to get the energy to finish it. It's going to be fantastic!

Mobaat said...

Så flott den er. Regner med at det er noen som gleder seg til denne blir ferdig:)

Darcie said...

Easy, fun and quick. That's always a good thing when it comes to unearthing a UFO. ;) Good for you! This looks very masculine...great for your young man. ;)

Happy day to you, my dear Lai!

Miss, miss, missing you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin