Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yay! A finish :o)

I really didn't think I would finish the table runner so fast, but I did :o)
The picture is a bit blurry, I guess it's because of the light in my sewing room and the fact that it's so dark outside! It's midsummer, but it's so rainy and the clouds are so dark, it feels more like late Autumn :o( The rain has been pouring down really bad all day, not once it stopped! It's still pouring down, so I guess it won't stop for another day...
Well, that means staying inside, and having some quality time in my sewing room :o)





I also made some progress on the two pillows, that will have the same owner as the table runner. Just have t
o quilt them, and then add the appliqué pieces. Guess I'll get to practice some free motion quilting on the back of the pillows :O)







This is a picture of the small blocks I made some days ago. I think it will be a baby quilt, guess it will be too small for a lap quilt, but I'll make up my mind after I'm done piecing all of them. I had just enough background fabric for 30 blocks. Just a tiny bit is left, its 2,5" big!!! That is what I call luck :o)
I love these fabrics, and some of them are the very first Japanese fabrics I bought. That is some years ago now...
I did some stashbusting here, and that is what I really love, Scrap quilts :o)




8 comments:

Sølvis blog said...

Løpern ble nydelig - heldige de som får dem

LeKaQuilt said...

Nydelig løper!! Flott sydd er den også:o) Og så fine stjerner du har sydd. Hælledussen så søte de er :o)Du har fått sydd mye i det siste...

Lise in Norway said...

Løperen ble flott! Kjempe fine stjerneblokker....de gleder jeg ,meg til å se ferdig

Darcie said...

Your runner is delightful, Laila! I love the cross-hatching. And those flowers...I just love their shape!

Glad you're enjoying lots of sewing time. Hope you receive some sunshine soon! ;-)

Sunny hugs to you!

Merete said...

Løperen ble lekker ferdig, og så mange flotte stjerneblokker!

MARCIE said...

Lovely table runner! And the colors are so pretty! What pretty things you make!

Anonymous said...

And again you made a beautifull tablerunner. I love your little block.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been busy I love your table runner...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin