Monday, May 25, 2009

One more block

Just before I went to bed last night, I got to finish my block #5 of the Patchwork Party 2009.
Since it was already precut, it was piece of cake putting the pieces together:o)
This one is called "Chance Encounter".


Hope to do some more sewing later this evening, and maybe finishing one more block. But I also have to try to get some of the finishes for the OPAM 2009, too. So we'll see:o)
I'm almost done with the block #1 of Leanne's house. Just a couple of stitches, and I'm there:o)




7 comments:

Merete said...

Flotte blokker i nydelig stoff, spent på se ferdig prosjekt!

Darcie said...

Laila! I cannot believe how swiftly you're getting these cut and pieced! They're looking terrific!

Hugs to you!

Elin said...

Nydelege blokker. Du må ta eit bilete av alle saman!

Mona said...

Nydelige blokker. Gleder meg til å se det ferdig. Det tar nok ikke så lang tid tenker jeg med tempoet ditt.

Karen said...

Beautiful! I love them all.

LeKaQuilt said...

Flott blokk ! Gleder meg til å se ferdig quilt :o) Lykke til videre med prosjektet. Nå har du fått sydd mange flotte blokker :o))

Sherri said...

The Patchwork Party blocks are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin