Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've got some things going on...

Earlier this month, I signed up for the "Patchwork Party 2009". I just love the fabrics, and the blocks are really great! It started with collecting the blocks, just for fun, at Facebook. I liked the colors and the design, so... I ended up in joining "for real" ;o)
To get started, you'll have to collect the twelve blocks, a different block at each shop, and purchase the finishing kit you like the best. Each of the quilt shops have a different finishing kit, so it's hard to make up your mind! I haven't done that yet... but I better hurry, don't want to miss it, it's sold out fast...
Got the three of the twelve blocks in the mail today, and I look forward to get them all! Aren't the fabrics just gorgeous? These are just some of the fabrics :o)

This fabric line is "Sachet Potpourri" by Faye Burgos for Marcus Fabrics. I just loooove it!
Hope to get to order the finishing kit and the templates later this week, and just can't wait to do this quilt!

But there's no time for sewing much this week. Got a lot of other things to do first, but hope to enjoy some hours of sewing later, maybe this weekend :o)
Wish you all a great and creative week :o)

Laila

3 comments:

Satu said...

Those fabrics are really gorgeous! Earlier this spring I found them from FatquarterShop... and you know me I couldn't resist and purchased some half yards of them... although I have no pattern yet;)

LeKaQuilt said...

Så spennende dette høres ut! Jeg regner med at vi får følge deg hele veien med dette prosjektet? Snasene stoffer! Jeg trodde blokk fire i Autumn House skulle komme på tirsdag - men de har ikke truffet min postkassen, enda. Jeg begynner å bli litt mistenksom på postmannen........ Mens jeg venter ser jeg at det er nok å gjøre både inne og ute, så tiden går no på ett vis LOL :o)

Merete said...

Nydelige stoffer, spennende å se blokkene, regner med at vi får se etterhvert:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin