Friday, April 3, 2009

Some new blocs

I did sew some new blocks a couple of weeks ago. Aren't they cute? I'm not shure how many I am going to make, but at least enough for a babyquilt:O) They measure 8".
This is going to be my finish (the only one) for the OPAM this month.
I've also been cutting a lot of fabric the past days. It is a quilt I have planned to do for a long time now. It's called "The ring of fire" and is one of my favourite quilts. And even if it takes a lot of time to cut all the pieces, I can assure you it's worth it! You can see my first try on one of the block I did earlier here. It is the most beautiful scrap quilt ever!
This is some of the precut pieces, and more is going to be cut :O)

I'll be piecing some as many blocks I'm able to during the Easter Holidays, so I know what I'll be doing for the next week:O) Look forward to make this:O)
Now it's back to my sewing room, see ya!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Your blocks are beautiful, Laila!
Can't wait to see your finished quilt!
Enjoy your weekend!
Mary Ann

LeKaQuilt said...

Herlige farver på blokkene dine. Fin størrelse også. Jeg ønsker deg en riktig fin og kreativ påske. Det er godt å ha deg tilbake :o)

9na said...

Kjempefine!!! Blir spennende å følge med hvor mange det blir! Stå på!

Darcie said...

Ah yes...that is a gorgeous block! Your colors are so rich. It will be one beautiful quilt! Can't wait to hear about your progress.

Hugs to you, Laila! ;-)

Karen said...

Pretty blocks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin