Saturday, December 27, 2008

One more...


Had the time to work on my DJ-blocks today, too. And I got another of them finished before dinner today. This is block C-3 Rayelle's Fence. Used the freezerpaper method on it, and it's almost perfect. It would not lie flat while I was taking the picture, so it doesn't look square, but it is:o)
We are having my parents over for dinner tonight, so I don't have time to sew more, yet. Maybe later tonight. I also want to finish my pincussion from Poppy's sewingset I started on earlier, so maybe I'll get on with it before I start sewing more of these blocks:o) They are so fun to do, and I am in a mood for doing these still, so... We'll se. Gotta go, my potatos are boiling, and it's just one hour before we get visitors.
Happy sewing,
Laila

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

It is amazing how many blogs I have come across and see Dear Jane blocks - I too am working on Dear Jane - my second. Your is coming along nicely from the way it looks. I like your blog and your quilts.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin