Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gingerbread house


Finally we are done with the Christmas presents and baking. The only thing left now, is the rest of decorating the house. We have a tradition to decorate the Christmas tree the day before Christmas Eve, but we might be doing that a bit earlier this year. The kids and their dad finished the Gingerbread house, yesterday, and I think it looks great! I have been sewing some more on my stitchery today, too. And I am almost done with stitching on the pincussoin. I'll post a picture of it when I'm finished with it.
I look forward to the Christmas Holidays, spending time with family and friends. I also hope to get some time to settle down and do some more stitching between.

Happy sewing,

Laila

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hei på deg...

innom for og ønske deg en riktig god jul og et godt quilte år i 2009...
henger meg på den lille blogg bloggen jeg...

May Britt said...

Ja nå senker snart julefreden seg. Skal bare sy tre par grytevotter i julegave og pynte treet. Litt småvasking igjen så er det jul.
GOD JUL TIL DEG OG DINE

Darcie said...

They did a spectacular job! What fun...men building things. ;-)

Enjoy your stitching time, Laila!

Vibeke said...

En riktig god jul til deg og dine! Kos deg i kveld :-)

Inger said...

For et flott pepperkakehus dere har laget. Ønsker deg og dine en riktig god jul.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin