Monday, September 8, 2008

Some progress on the mystery

I managed to get some pinwheels done on my mystery this weekend. But only 20....
I started putting some of the blocks together, to see how it will look like. I'm not sure yet, but I guess it will be ok with these colors in between.





One of the reasons I didn't get to sew more than I did this weekend, is that my dear took the Bernina with him, as he went to make me a sewing table. He is such a handyman!!! Look at the awesome table he made for me! He had this table stuffed away at work, and he made a case for the machine, and made a plate of plastic glass surrounding the machine. It fits just perfect! The hight is just perfect for me, and now I don't need to worry about having my shoulders up to my ears anymore:-) I guess this means a lot more sewing for me now:-)

Happy sewing!

Laila

4 comments:

Darcie said...

What a guy! Good for you! You will especially love the table (and him!) when you're doing your free motion quilting!!! Hurray!

Blåbærtua said...

Hei. Her liker jeg det jeg ser :O) Kom til bloggen min og hent en award eller to....

Sølvis blog said...

Kjempeflott sybord han har laga til deg - det ser jo helt profft ut.

Vibeke said...

Så heldig du er som har fått et sånt flott bord!
Mye flott å se på bloggen din.

Klem fra Vibeke

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin