Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy week...

Then it's back to business again. The kids are back on school again, and no more lazy days. But since it's the end of the week, it is so nice it's a couple of days off, before it's off to work/school again:-)


Been sewing a lot of blocks for a project from the magazine called Quiltemagasinet. It is a table runner for Advent. It's a pattern from AnnAKa
I just love her patterns, she is one of the most talented designers from Norway, that's for sure!
I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow, I guess I'll be able to piece it together then:-)
Happy sewing!

Laila

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Laila, I love reading your blog.. can't wait to come to Norway one day LOL!! I have a surprise for you...check out my blog!!!
Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin