Monday, June 23, 2008

Midsummer

So it is midsummer, and here in Norway we use to celebrate it with friends and having a barbecue together. BUT it is raining so much, and the temperature is so low, I instead spend the night inside, sewing.
I planned to put in some pictures of my latest projects, but I'm having some trouble with that. The blog wouldn't work with me:-( I guess I'll have to try later... Anyone else having trouble uploading pictures on their blog?

This weekend I finished a wedding gift for our friends' wedding next weekend. I just hope they'll like it....

Check out this blog: Quilting by Darcie
Darcie is such a good quilter. I just love her work! Especially her freemotion quilt patterns!

I'll be back with some pictures later on, so see ya!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Aw...you are the sweetest. Thank you! Can't wait to see more of your work, Laila!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin